Do you ever email yourself things? Something you want to look at later when you have more time, or print out, or you just want to remember something? Well, I do that often!! Thought you might find it interesting, because a lot of them end up on this blog. Not all, but most.
I always email myself with things divided into sections, so I know if I only have a little bit of time, what I can do. Most of these are usually just links in my email, but I have put them as hyperlinks here. That way you can see what they are easily.
GIVEAWAYS – These I want to enter.
- My Baby’s Green: Eco Lunchboxes
- My Baby’s Green: The Soft Landing
- 5 Dollar Dinners: Complete Coupon Binder System
- Take It From Me: Pyrexware
- Eco Cheap Mom: Baby Legs
UPCYCLING/REUSING (projects I think are cool, or are good ideas)
- Reusable Cloth Napkins
- The Perfect Bread Recipe – my goal is to make bread. We’ll see.
- Tuna Pasta Salad – A budget recipe
- 5 Uses for Brown Bananas
- Budget Recipe: Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Superhero Secrets: Can you do the Can-Can? – Article on the resurgence of home canning.
- Frugal Vacations
- Save on groceries by Stockpiling food.
- Square Foot Gardening – Starting Seeds Indoors
PRODUCTS TO CHECK OUT
- Planet Box – green lunchboxes
What kind of things do you send yourself??? Or am I the only one that does this??